Thursday, August 18, 2011

February 2011





This month Mandy was able to do quite a bit of subbing. Andy has been taking the girls to the library storytime, which is really good for them. I always loved books and the library; I hope we can pass that love on. Wisconsin had some pretty big protests going on at the Capitol this month. Mandy went down there with Andrea, and then our whole family went down there on a Friday. It was an amazing experience. I never thought I would see a large-scale protest in my lifetime. This was all very personal, as it will affect my future as a teacher in Wisconsin. I finally finished all my licensure paperwork and the girls were weighed etc. Willow already 38lbs 13oz and 41.5in. and Lucy 19.5lbs and 25.25in. They are growing so fast. Lucy finally decided to eat baby food at eight months old. I know it doesn't matter, especially with her abundance of breastmilk, but I was getting pretty frustrated that she wasn't interested for so long. Willow was never that resistant or picky. ;)

No comments: